A core element of the mission of Fraternity & Sorority Life is to provide resources and support to fraternities and sororities in many areas including membership education, community service, recruitment, scholarship, and accountability. The office accomplishes this part of the mission by working collaboratively with the officers of the governing councils, members and chapter officers, chapter advisors and alumni corporations, and inter/national organization volunteers and staff, as well as prospective members and parents.
We have organized the resources both by topic and by group. Follow the links below based on your needs.
- Academics - including grade reports and available resources at the University of Kentucky
- Campus Partners -including information about university offices that collaborate most frequently with Fraternity & Sorority Life and our members
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Greek Terminology
- Safety - including Hazing Prevention, the Community of Concern, Fire Marshal, and Student Conduct
- Tips for Potential Members
- Potential Members
- Chapter Officers
- Current Members
- Chapter Advisors, House Directors, and House Corporation Officers